I do have the omnibus of the Smiley novels and read Tinker, Tailor, Soldier, Spy and am almost at the end of The Honourable Schoolboy. I have held off with it since the end seems like Smiley was betrayed by his own people. Maybe it's time to go back?
Wikipedia has a list of all LeCarre's books. (link here)
- Call for the Dead (1961)
- A Murder of Quality (1962)
- The Spy Who Came in from the Cold (1963) (Edgar Award 1965, Best Novel)
- The Looking Glass War (1965)
- A Small Town in Germany (1968)
- The Naïve and Sentimental Lover (1971)
- Tinker, Tailor, Soldier, Spy (1974)
- The Honourable Schoolboy (1977)
- Smiley's People (1979)
- The Little Drummer Girl (1983)
- A Perfect Spy (1986)
- The Russia House (1989)
- The Secret Pilgrim (1990)
- The Night Manager (1993)
- Our Game (1995)
- The Tailor of Panama (1996)
- Single & Single (1999)
- The Constant Gardener (2001)
- Absolute Friends (2003)
- The Mission Song (2006)
- A Most Wanted Man (2008)
- Our Kind of Traitor (2010)
- A Delicate Truth (2013)
- The Good Soldier (1991) collected in Granta 35: The Unbearable Peace
- The United States Has Gone Mad (2003) collected in Not One More Death (2006)
- Dare I Weep, Dare I Mourn? (1967) published in the Saturday Evening Post 28 January 1967.
- What Ritual is Being Observed Tonight? (1968) published in the Saturday Evening Post 2 November 1968.
- The Writer and The Horse (1968) published in The Savile Club Centenary Magazine and later The Argosy (& The Saturday Review under the title A Writer and A Gentleman.)
- The King Who Never Spoke (2009) published in Ox-Tales: Fire 2 July 2009.
- The Incongruous Spy (1964) (containing Call for the Dead and A Murder of Quality)
- The Quest for Karla (1982) (containing Tinker, Tailor, Soldier, Spy, The Honourable Schoolboy and Smiley's People) (republished in 1995 as Smiley versus Karla in the UK; and John Le Carré: Three Complete Novels in the U.S.)